The Ecstatic Dance movement has become a viral global phenomenon, spreading rapidly as a catalyst for transformation into dance communities all over the world. The leaders of this movement are creating and holding spaces that change people’s lives every day.
Imagine what it would feel like to become one of those world-changing leaders.
Changing people’s lives through dance is no small feat! It can be incredibly fulfilling. But, it can also be a fiercely challenging (and lonely!) path. To thrive in this role, to rise up and lead, amass a following and affect change, you need both the skills and the community that will take you where you, alone, cannot go.
The Ecstatic Dance Leadership Retreat is an opportunity for leaders like you to join together to:
- Find genuine, safe, encouraging community that unlocks confidence
- Share struggles and find solutions collectively
- Celebrate successes and breakthroughs
- Get to know other brothers and sisters on this dancing path
- Play together and deeply nourish body, mind and spirit
- Become re-inspired and re-focused
- Learn detailed strategies and tools to be a more effective leader
- Uncover and release blocks to purpose and power, so that you can shine brighter and attract more dancers
- Expand the possibilities to thrive and lead as we co-create this movement
- Become still and listen to the guidance of spirit, to ensure your authentic expression
You will leave this retreat feeling deeply nourished, connected, and re-awakened to your purpose, joined by a new family and equipped with transformative skills as we weave the web of our extended community even stronger.
During the four days and three nights together, you will…
- Connect with other dancing brothers and sisters on the path of leadership and create and deepen friendships
- Fill your knowledge gaps with masterclasses and coaching created specifically for your needs
- Craft a plan for your immediate next steps of how you can more deeply and effectively serve your community
- Deeply nourish your body through nature, movement, music and community